Work in Manchester city centre at the headquarters for an innovative agency and receive a Macbook and mobile phone, 25 days a year holiday and cash bonuses!
Based in Manchester City Centre, our client is looking for a Sales Manager to work at the Manchester Head Quarters. Delivering a combined digital media approach for display advertising on the web, mobile and video to help advertisers engage with selected audiences both in the UK and Australia- is what our client does best. With this company’s reputation to build on campaign success, no two days in the office will ever be the same.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a sales role and will provide a balance between client driven and results driven. The Sales Manager will be responsible for the guidance of team members and the management of day to day tasks. Responsibilities also include the preservation and expansion of the customer base.
The Sales Manager will ensure that all team members understand their daily objectives and meet them so that there is a smooth running to the business. Attention to detail is important as a constant monitoring will help ensure that everyone is working at providing the same standard of work. This is an opportunity that is not to be missed!
Roles and Responsibilities of the Sales Manager:
- Manage team and provide effective feedback
- Responsible for the management of the sales cycle- including finding clients and securing deals
- Provide the aftercare service for clients by providing support and advice
- Present products to potential clients and look for potential sales opportunities
- Create new partnerships with clients by networking and understanding client needs
- Create detailed business plans to maintain company objectives and to attain future goals
- Resolve issues and aim to help clients with any complaints they may have by providing a professional approach
The ideal candidate:
- 2 years’ experience in a sales position or similar is essential to the role
- Good communicator with strong presentation skills
- An organised individual with good management and leadership skills
- Dedicated and enthusiastic towards work
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of technology
- Approachable and easy to talk to so other members of the team feel supported
- Ability to work under pressure and work efficiently so that objectives are met
This is a great opportunity to be part of a talented team. The successful candidate will build and develop excellent career opportunities in a rapidly growing business. Apply online now!