ATTENTION all CHILDCARE SOLICITORS!!!!! Here is a treat of a role for you.......
Our client is a dynamic Yorkshire based law firm who have a 70 year record of EXCELLENT SERVICE making them a highly acclaimed choice for the West Yorkshire area and beyond. This fantastic role is based in their Wakefield office. It is an excellent location for any candidate and easily commutable from York and Leeds.
This role will see you dealing with publicly funded work, running a publicly funded childcare caseload from initial instruction through to completion and representing clients at Court.
To be considered for this role you must have:-
- minimum of 3 years experience in childcare work
- excellent communication and client care skills.
- fantastic advocacy skills
- experience of acting on behalf of the guardian
- strong IT and case management experience
The salary for this role is competitive and dependant upon experience. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Other benefits include:-
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays (rises after 5 years of employment)
- auto enrolment pension
- childcare vouchers
- dress down Friday - last Friday of the month