Radio Integration Engineer - Cambridge
Radio Integration Engineer -Cambridge- £55,000-£70,000 P/A
A Radio Integration Engineer is required to join an innovative and well-established Electronics product company in Cambridge. The successful Radio Integration Engineer will be welcomed on board an expanding Software team to develop low level software to control and integrate the Radio hardware.
Radio Integration Engineer- Responsibilities/ Job Scope
* Solves problems with established methods through application of known techniques and approaches.
* Develops, designs, and delivers solutions within area of expertise and surfaces any issues requiring involvement of others.
* Performs tasks with management coaching and guidance but with limited direct supervision. Uses some independent judgment for completion of assignments.
* Contribution to deliverables and processes of the assigned Functional Area and any project which they are assigned to - subject to appropriate design review by peers and/or Line/Project Manager.
* Represent the software and integration work and effort in project meetings and help define and drive timescales
* Report directly on regular basis to Line/Project Manager or their delegate as assigned.
* Constant interaction with peers and team members from own Functional Area/Project as well as extended team members and engineers from other areas within the company.
* Limited and managed interactions with external customers/partners as appropriate and agreed with line managers.
* Very strong C skills, preferably in an embedded or other constrained-resource environment.
* Previous experience in development for Linux at the low level (eg daemons, drivers, kernel development)
* Experience with git, or at least other version control tools
* Some knowledge of network protocols, the lower level the better
* Happy working with large, existing code bases rather than fresh-ground development.
* Radio and/telecommunications product development
The successful Radio Integration Engineer will have a good degree in Computer Science or similar discipline.
If you are interested in this Radio Integration Engineer opportunity then please apply with your latest CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency