Field Sales Executive
Field Sales Executive
£20,500 pa + OTE £24K - £31K (pro rata for part time)
Intu Victoria Centre - Nottingham
We are looking to recruit professional and immaculately presented Field Sales Executives to work on behalf of one of the leading card issuers in the UK, to promote the new and exclusive Intu branded credit card.
Each venue is passionate about providing customers with their perfect shopping experience. Our role is to engage with shoppers, to promote the features and benefits of the product and to complete applications. We will be the face of Intu in the shopping centre, support the brand and consistently deliver a world class service.
You will be based at the prestigious Victoria Centre working from an impressive, bespoke stand where you will spend your day engaging with a variety of customers promoting the brand new Intu credit card that has recently hit the market.
This new and exciting product offers the customer activation offers when they spend within the first 90 day, monthly rewards which are an ongoing calendar of retail, restaurant and leisure offers, entries into a quarterly prize draw along with a customer bonus based on annual spends levels.
We are looking for experienced, motivated and immaculately presented sales people who understand the importance of providing excellent customer service, who can be an ambassador for the Intu brand and delivering ODM’s quality targets in a busy retail environment.
Hours of work:
Full time shifts available, minimum of 5 X 7 hour shifts per week (including breaks). Part time will be considered (salary will be pro rata for part time)
Shift patterns are on rotation, between the hours of 9:30am - 7:30pm Monday to Saturday and 11-5pm on Sundays offering fantastic flexibility to your working week.
You must be prepared to work evenings and weekends.
A successful Field Sales Representative will;
- have direct face-to-face sales or Brand Ambassador experience
- be flexible and willing to work various shift patterns on either full or part time basis (including weekends).
- be able to demonstrate a successful track record in sales, promotional work and customer service.
- be extremely personable
- have the confidence to approach customers and build immediate customer rapport
- be over 18 years of age to apply
- £20,500 basic pa (pro rata for part time)
- Realistic OTE £24K -£31K
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Pension contribution
- Promotion opportunities to progress to senior and premier Sales Executive positions
- Paid product training
- A mandatory uniform will be provided free of charge
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please apply today for immediate consideration.
We look forward to receiving all applications however due to the high number of applications we are only able to contact candidates which closely match the level of skills and experience of the requirements of our clients.