Are you a Digital Planner who’s ready to join an award-winning media agency based in Manchester City Centre? Don’t miss this outstanding opportunity!
Our client is located in the welcoming City of Manchester where you will find their stylish offices with a team full of creative and attentive individuals. The successful media agency works with plenty of leading media partners and clients, delivering strong campaigns for them! Our clients’ aim is to deliver a digital media approach on different advertising platforms.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a background in a media agency, able to meet all the clients’ goals and objectives by evaluating campaigns. In addition, the Digital Planner will make new proposals to the company to drive business growth!
If you feel like you have the perfect skills for this job role, don’t miss this fantastic chance, plus 25 days of holiday!
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationship with clients
- Evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns for future decisions
- Turn specific campaigns into case studies
- Design and present new proposals to improve the company’s success, including cost schedules
- Make decisions of high importance such as; choosing products for clients and campaigns
- Copy all proposals within the CRM system
- Develop media strategies
- Work closely with the account department and clients to comprehend objectives and advertising strategy
Skills and attributes:
- Preferably have previous experience in a digital media agency
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be a decision maker
If this sounds like the next career step then apply today! If you have any further requirements then contact one of our award-winning team members.