Business Development Executive
This exciting role is based in a super-cool working environment which is just 10 minutes away from Manchester City Centre! With a tram stop minutes away from the office, free on-site parking and a secure bike park.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do! The Business development executive will be working on an existing client base as well as new business to deliver the highest service within the commercial laundry sector.
This is not a call centre role, it a consultative approach with exsiting businesses.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant team as a Business Development Executive.
We are growing our team and are looking for exceptional sales professionals who focus our sales around face finding. Some sales can take months of relationship building, and lots of rapport building! In return we will offer a career rather than just a job.
Your primary focus will be to increase revenue within your region.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter and have strong communication skills. This is a position offering great visibility and responsibility with the opportunity for further learning and career advancement for the right person. This role would also be suitable for a graduate. Does this sound like you??
Why work for us?
- We work 9-5 Monday to Friday, so you can maintain a great work-life balance
- Your earnings are uncapped - the more appointments you book and the more business we win the more you earn - on average our telemarketers take home £38k every year
- Money-can’t-buy rewards - we offer great incentives and instant prizes including Cash, TVs and holidays. We’ve just sent one of our top appointment makers to Paris - all-expenses paid. And for hitting targets you get to leave early on a Friday!
- A professional sales career - we’ll give you everything you need to do your job. From state of the art technology and in-depth training to a clear career path to keep you growing as we do
What skills do I need to have?
- A desire to achieve
- Experience of outbound telesales/telemarketing
- A 'can-do’ winning attitude
- A passion to make money!
What are the other great benefits?
- Up to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Free snacks to keep you going
- On-site restaurant & amenities
- Great transport links
- Childcare & eye care vouchers
- Annual black tie dinner
- Team social events
- Corporate discounts
We would love to discuss this with you in full details, please contact us today.