Retention Executive - Salary £22,000 - £25,000 plus benefits including healthcare, bonus, pension, employee discount scheme- Online Gaming Sector - London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Retention Executive for one of Europe´s fastest growing iGaming businesses based in London, UK. You will work in conjunction with other Retention Executives to personalise offers based on the players' preferences and traits. This role includes different forms of analysis leading to a strategic development of promotional calendars.
Retention Executive responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Various analysis and reporting of promotions, including:
- Analyse and summarise large amounts of data using pivot tables to spot trends and patterns using excel skills.
- Manipulate quantitative data and express as graphs and charts.
- Managing a quarterly and monthly promotions plan.
- Liaising with Casino Retention Manager to ensure all promotions are setup
- Troubleshooting of issues
- Sending out communications including:
- Calculating and moving lists
- Unsubscribing players,
- Deciding which players receive emails and select promotions
- Optimise deliverability including maintenance of robust data
- Produce a methodology for choosing the next campaign and demonstrate free spins and match is cost effective
- Ensure new RMM designs are in place
- Selecting which players get SMS and for what promotion
- Adding attributes to SMS to make the SMS personalised for the player
- Keep records for reference purposes
- Push notification
- Broadcasting to players who have opted in to receive push notifications
- Automation and optimisation of notifications
- Maintenance of promotions
- Scheduling calendar with stakeholders in the same regional team
- Profiling players to create specific segments and offers
- Liaise with other key stakeholders
Retention Executive the Candidate:
- Fluent in English both written and verbal - Essential
- Excellent Excel skills (V-lookups, Pivot tables, macros, etc.) - Essential
- Understanding of the execution of promotions - Essential
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately - Essential
This incredible successful London based business is one of the largest and fastest growing companies within the Online Gaming industry. Our client offers Sportsbook, Casino and Bingo products on an international level. As the business develops into new markets, this has an impact on the support functions resulting in great progression and development for ambitious and hard working candidates.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on .
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Promotion , Analysis , Excel , V-lookup s, Pivot tables , macros , Data