About the Company: We are recruiting for a full time Marketing Manager on a 6 month contract basis. This role may progress into a permanent role after the 6 months.
Job overview: You will be an highly competent Marketing Assistant or Executive who will develop and maintain the company marketing collateral. This will be completed by utilising MS Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.
Daily tasks will include:
* Gain a comprehensive technical understanding of the operational principles of products, technologies and market drivers
* Write copy including, but not limited to:
* Product brochures & technical specification datasheets
* Product user guides
* Sector targeted technical application notes
* Technology descriptions and guides
* Project case study documents
* Educational and promotional PowerPoint presentations
* Corporate brochures and catalogues - populate & grow knowledge base materials
* Make documentation available to colleagues and clients via Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* Assist the digital marketing team with the creation of written content
* Assist with the organisation of tradeshows and PR events, attending when required
* Promote products and services online via online/offline channels
* Assist with marketing administrative tasks and reporting
* Monitor customer feedback, report errors and recommend change
* Be an ambassador for the business in all dealings with customers and technology advocates
* The achievement of individual and company targets.
* Support the Marketing Director as and when required.
About you: Degree, HNC or a minimum of 3 years demonstrable experience in a relevant discipline or equivalent commercial experience with strong copy-writing skills. Additional skills required are:
*Previous Event Management experience
* Ability to understand complex concepts and present them in a clear and concise way.
* Articulate and communicative with advanced English language and demonstrable copy writing skills
* IT literate with strong presentation skills.
*Strong experience of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite is essential
* You will be energetic, enthusiastic, a team player, socially gregarious and have the ability to empathise with, and extract information from, people
What's in it for you? Working hours are Full Time, Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week. Free car parking and other benefits to be discussed at interview stage. Salary will be £20,000-£28,000.
If you are interested please contact Nikki Tatton or Kate Lavery