Interim Group Reporting Analyst
Orka Financial is currently recruiting for an international technology business in Reading that requires a Group Reporting Analyst to join them for a 12 month contract.
The Group Reporting Analyst will be responsible for managing the group consolidation process of monthly management accounts using a combination of Excel and Cognos Controller. There is also an element of systems improvement work involved in this assignment; essentially moving the consolidations fully onto Cognos Controller and moving away from Excel.
This role is responsible for:
- Delivering accurate and timely consolidation of group financial results on a regular and ad hoc basis
- Retaining a high standard of all reports and analysis provided while working to the tight deadlines
- Consolidated, multi-currency monthly management accounts and reports as well as regular forecasting and KPI reports, budgets and 3 year plans for 27 management reporting entities
- Optimise the use of Cognos Controller and enable it’s wider business use
- Continue to develop existing reports and create new reports to support the business's changing needs as it grows
The ideal candidate is likely to be a qualified accountant.
Previous working knowledge of Cognos Controller is essential.
Knowledge of FRS 102 is advantageous.