Finance Business Partner
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire- A leading client based in central Cambridge are looking to expand their commercial offering throughout the business with an additional Finance Business Partner to join their existing team.
Working closely with the Financial Controller and Managing Director you will be supporting a particular division within the group to provide relevant financial information on projects and budgets across the department.
Duties will include but not be exhaustive of:
- To support operations management by providing relevant financial reporting information to MD and other senior members of operations
- To provide commercial input into the team on capital investments
- Pricing and discount systems maintenance
- Providing information to FC for board presentations
- Provide input into process improvements and increasing efficiencies
- Project work - analysis, profitability
- Analysis and review of month end
- Responsibility for budgeting and forecasting
- Performance analysis and contribution to strategic plans
- Provide relevant finance information ready for boar presentations with support of the Financial Controller
The successful applicant will hold an accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) and happy to be the bridge between finance and non- finance individuals. This role would suit a confident and personable individual with self starter attitude and the ability to work well individually and autonomously, as well as an open mindset to share ideas and make recommendations to challenge the 'norm'
Salary £40,000- £48,000
THE ONE GROUP is Cambridgeshire's largest independent specialist recruitment business. With offices in Cambridge, Peterborough and Northampton, our recruitment divisions include, Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office and Sales & Marketing.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the East of England and we pride ourselves in adding value to the recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace. This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information call the Cambridge office of THE ONE GROUP on or visit our website at