Purple Dove Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced and passionate child care professional for the position of Nursery Manager at an independent Montessori Nursery School in Edgware, HA8.
- Competitive salary between £28 and £35K per annum
- Generous holiday allowance of 28 days
- Ongoing professional training and development
- To work in partnership with the nursery team to provide highest standards of education and childcare
- To lead, develop and inspire your team of childcare professionals
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the setting
- To maintain Health and Safety policies and Safeguarding practices
- Where appropriate, to work in partnership with outside agencies and local regulatory bodies including Ofsted
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent in early years childcare, preferably level 4
- Proven supervisory and team leading skills
- Montessori diploma desirable but not essential
- Extensive knowledge of the EYFS
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to liaise with and develop good relationships with parents
Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 70 nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers without your consent.