Graduate Account Manager
Graduate Account Manager - Leeds - Permanent - £22,000 + OTE - Exceptional company benefits
An incredible opportunity has arisen in Leeds for a number of Graduates for Account Manager positions.
Being centrally based you have the access to excellent public transport links, train and bus stations are only 15 minutes’ walk.
To set the scene, this client is looking for ambitious, confident and enthusiastic professional who want to succeed and forge a career in Account Management.
There is so much opportunity to be noticed for your input and you will be rewarded handsomely.
A place where you are 'NOT just a number’ but an essential member of the team to grow the brand and promote best practice.
You will sit in an open planned office, with a team buzz environment, and after a hard day at work you can unwind with a game of table tennis in the canteen.
So what will the role involve:
- After full training and plenty of support from the Sales Manager, you will be managing accounts and their relationship - offering support and guidance
- Carrying out monthly calls to ensure they are satisfied with their products
- Establishing if there is anything else they require and up-selling where possible
- Generating marketing plans
- Assisting the sales team with new leads
- Capturing new data and updating the system
- Report writing
- Producing MI for the board to analyse
- Identify key decision makers and new contacts within the active accounts
- Book and arrange demonstrations
It is important to note that the products on sales will be sold to key decision makers so the ability to listen and present the company in a professional manner is absolutely key. You will manage the clients profile once converted, however you must be able to maintain this relationship and up sell products if the need was there.
The other essential personal traits for this role are:
- Being a team player
- The ability to listen - 20% talking, 80% listening applies here
- Able to identify a prospect list of businesses to call
- You must be able to prioritise and keep on top of your daily duties
- You must love to research businesses - you can’t jump in with both feet here, your calls are based on research
- Keeping cool, calm and collected - negotiation and closing deals here is an everyday occurrence - professionalism is essential at all times, even if it doesn’t go your way
- A good knowledge of MS Office - particularly in word and excel
There is so much more to the role and I am looking forward to tell you more about it once you have applied.
Please note, I’m not looking for just graduates, I am looking for people that love the sound of the role, you know your own ability. So if you up for the challenge and want to join an already successful business, look no further and apply today.