£25,000 - £30,000 salary bracket + excellent benefits
Prestigious investment and wealth management group presenting an excellent opportunity for on-going training and support with professional study.
They are seeking an experienced Investment/Financial Services professional to complement their busy regional team, to provide technical and administrative support in the servicing of new and existing business.
- Providing a focal point of contact for enquiries from clients and professional introducers
- Setting up new clients records with respect to stock/cash transfers
- Liaising with Investment Managers/responding to requests
- Closing accounts and processing settlements
- Preparing information packs for client meetings
- Ensuring that all transactions meet internal service standards and FCA regulatory requirements
- Running reports; maintaining databases and diaries
Skills & experience required:
- Current/recent experience with an Investment/Wealth Management/Portfolio management group, or related Pensions and Investment environment.
- Good understanding of ISAs, Bonds, Stocks
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills, to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Pro-active can do approach to client service and team work
- A wide interest in keeping up to date with market and legislative developments in relation to Investment management and the Stock Market.
- Commitment to undertaking professional study - key will be CISI Level 4 Investment Advice Diploma
A lovely working environment, in central town centre location, with great transport links for Dorking, Reigate, Redhill, Crawley, Sutton, Croydon etc.