Build Recruit are presently working for a building works contractor with nearly 50 years’ experience in providing installations and maintenance services to domestic and commercial clients in Hertfordshire and London. We are looking for a Electrical supervisor to join our team with an immediate start.
The position will be located in Hertfordshire, working on a large social housing contract.
ob Purpose: To oversee work carried out by a team of electricians across a social housing / commercial maintenance contracts.
- NVQ Level 3
- City & Guilds 2391 or above
- 17th Edition
- Ability to supervise a team of electricians and contractors
- Install service and maintain electrical systems and appliances in domestic and commercial premises
- Carry out programmed maintenance
- Health & safety
- Supervise a team of electricians
- Train and instruct on testing equipment
- Deliver tool box talks
- Responsible for collaboration of testing kit
Please apply via this advert, and be sure to include a telephone number and email address in your application.
For further details please call Josh on