A successful leisure / entertainment business is currently hiring a Commercial Accountant to help ensure the smooth running of the Finance Team. This is an exciting position split between management accounts and business analysis with a key commercial focus. You will be a pivotal cog within the operation and overall growth of the business as a whole.
With this Commercial Accountant role you will be tasked with interpreting large amounts of raw sales data into more meaningful and simplistic management information for use by the commercial team. With this you will need to translate complex information for a non-finance audience looking into various trends and forecasting ways in which the business can improve. Coupled with the broad analysis of this role, you will also be in charge of the management accounting process so will need to be confident in preparing Management Accounts and consolidation on a monthly basis.
This role would be well suited to an experienced Accountant / Analyst who is looking to use their skills built from a strong career to date and pass their knowledge onto a small junior team.
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience of processing companies management accounts from start to finish producing management accounts packs and consolidating
- Had exposure into trend analysis, translating various sales information for both financial and non-financial teams
- Demonstrate instances in which you have been able to add value to directly aid the performance of a business / business unit
- Be looking for a stable position within an organisation that is pretty flat levelled but can offer progression through a varied workload, projects and salary
In return, you will:
- Gain direct commercial and operational exposure in a varied, exciting and important role
- Enjoy a growing and exciting role that will keep developing with various project work and responsibility
- Be encouraged to develop your role by providing continuous improvements to procedures, systems and processes
- Work in a close knit mixed team of under twenty accountants and be a proactive member overseeing a small sections of the junior team
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Accountant and Analyst to gain direct operational and commercial exposure in a successful and forward-thinking business. This is a stable role where the company is looking for a candidate to help further develop the finance team and with that stay for many years to come. If you have the above experience and would like to find out more about this position, please apply.