Independent Financial Adviser - Bancassurance Accepted
Our Client, a Discretionary Wealth Manager and Independent Financial Advisory (IFA) firm, based across the UK, is looking to expand their professional team of Independent Financial Advisers.
They are committed to retaining their independent status and continue to grow the business through IFA acquisitions and the development of good quality professional connections. With 100 IFAs and over 80 back office staff, they offer unrivalled administrative, technical and investment support and provide the opportunity to grow with a new breed IFA practice. They have a contract in place with a leading financial services business who can provide quality leads.
Whether you're looking for a self-employed or salaried role, we would be interested in talking to you. With a strong track record for adviser retention of almost 100%, our client is looking to attract good quality financial advisers seeking a long term career, who are committed to offering first class financial planning to corporate and private clients. Bancassurance advisers who are seeking the jump into an IFA role will also be considered.
Some of the many benefits offered to advisers are:
- RDR practice with a clearly defined service proposition
- Designated administrative support leaving you more time to spend with your clients
- Technical reports and research provided by our team of highly qualified Technical Assistants
- A quality In-house Investment Team, offering Discretionary and Advisory Portfolio Management
- In-house Stockbroking & Portfolio Management
- In-house Compliance team with a realistic approach to new business transactions
- In-house training program offering support, (including financial support) towards professional qualifications
- Lead generation (Up to 80%)
- Marketing support, including the development of professional connections, resulting in a more proactive approach via the Joint Ventures route
- Share options available
- Practice buy-out option
- Protection of your client bank in the event of illness, long-term sick or death
All advisers have access to a lead generation program which provides an incremental activity to self-generated clients. Salary is dependent on experience and what you can bring to the table c£45k - £65k plus a realistic OTE. There will also be an opportunity to purchase clients at some point in the future and there are further incentives over the long term.
To discuss this exciting position in more detail, please contact Frankie Pailing at Recruit UK on 01179-450-450 and quote reference 2633.