Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable Analyst
To provide intercompany Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable support to various functions within the business.
About the Role
- Within this role you will be recording company transactions and insure they are in accordance with policy.
- Processing invoices, cash allocation and intercompany reconciliation.
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations, analysis and reporting.
- Analysis of AR and AP functions along with the monitoring and reconciling of dated items.
- You will be developing relationships with international customers and resolving vendor queries when required.
About Our Client
Our client is a world-renowned business within their industry and have presence globally.
For this position, you will have:
- Previous experience within a similar AP/AR role.
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience of SAP or similar ERP systems.
- Advance Excel Skills.
- Awareness of SOX.
- High level of numeracy.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Be fluent in more than 1 European Language.
- Multi-currency experience.
- Have a recognised finance qualification.
Things You Should Know
This is a 9-month fixed term contract
Commutable from: Addlestone, Aldershot, Alton, Andover, Ascot, Bagshot, Basingstoke, Bordon, Bracknell, Camberley, Dorking, Farnborough, Farnham, Fleet, Frimley, Gatwick, Guildford, Hook, Lightwater, London, Maidenhead, Petersfield, Reading, Redhill, Reigate, Slough, Southampton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windlesham, Windsor, Woking, Wokingham and Yateley.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)