Digital Marketing Executive
Position: Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
We are currently recruiting for an established Telecoms company based in Cardiff.
The company supplies an extensive range of telecoms services, namely telephone systems, hosted communication solutions, high-speed data solutions, and business mobile phone packages.
Due to continued growth, they are now aligning their internal strategy to implement a digital marketing strategy. For this they require an experienced digital marketing professional to lead the Company’s direction in all aspects of digital marketing including content writing, blogging, email marketing management and analysis and social media management.
They are looking for someone who is passionate, committed and willing to work on their own initiative. As the team grows there will also be promotion opportunities available and the opportunity to build a long-lasting career.
- Researching content, producing original copy for news & blogs across the company website and adding additional pages/content where appropriate.
- Monitoring and updating of all PPC, Google AdWords.
- Updating information across multiple platforms in line with sales & marketing campaigns and ensuring best practice for SEO.
- Manage the Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, You Tube, Instagram, Google+) working to engage, build followers and generate sales leads.
- Creation & delivery of marketing emails (E-Shots) & SMS campaigns to the various customer databases.
- Work in conjunction with web developers to maximise website potential.
- Work with chosen marketing partners & suppliers to ensure success of marketing and PR campaigns.
- Monitor & report the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns, cost analysis and return on investment.
- Utilising Google Analytics to monitor & report effectiveness of activities, recommending changes for improvement.
The ideal candidate
- At least 2 years’ hands on digital marketing experience
- Excellent understanding of internet driven marketing, specifically the implementation of Google PPC campaigns, Google AdWords & SEO strategies
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to be able to work in a stand-alone role.