Accountable Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Analyst for a rapidly expanding organisation based in Liverpool. Reporting into the Commercial Manager, as the Commercial Analyst you will be responsible for:-
- Analyse, support and communicate key financial disciplines and practices with non-financial managers
- Drive greater analysis of business performance through relevant KPIs.
- Analyse performance and develop relevant KPI’s agreed with Management.
- Provide key business/commercial content to Financial performance.
- Review of detailed profitability analysis and business efficiencies, make recommendations on how these can be improved to support improvement of bottom line growth.
- Provide a financial guide to senior management and be the 'go to person’ for financial queries for Operational staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-financial managers
- Drive continuous improvement culture and development of processes
- Improve business modelling and financial planning for growth.
- Share best practices across all areas of the business
- Respond to ad hoc requests in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate experience in an Operationally focused environment
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Desire to get into the detail and understand the 'nuts and bolts’ of the business
- Highly proficient in excel
- Preferably studying towards a Qualification in CIMA, ACA or ACCA with a minimum 1 to 2 years experience.
- IT Literate including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
This a fantastic time to join an organisation going through an exciting period of growth and expansion. This role is a brilliant opportunity which offers autonomy, Commercial exposure and development routes. Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP Or send your CV direct to sam @accountablerecruitment.com