Compliance Manager (SMF16 and SMF17) - Mortgages
This role will focus on the provision of strategic and day-to-day compliance support for the business, providing regulatory and risk-management expertise where required. The successful candidate will be somebody who can add value and propose solutions beyond the basic expectations of compliance. There will be certain key partnerships within the firm that you will form and it is essential that you look to become a key partner. You will have the opportunity to develop a clear strategy for how you will perform within the role, and be able to make it happen.
Property arm of a leading investment business based in the City of London.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- You will have relevant experience in AML & mortgages (MCOB) and hold industry recognised compliance qualifications
- Be an expert in AML with the desire to take on approved persons (SMF16 and SMF17)
- Understand the compliance environment in the mortgage world and understand the relevant rules and source books such as MCOB, CONC and consumer credit rules
- Build/maintain relationships based on providing clear, reliable and consistent advice around regulatory developments and issues
- Assist in maintaining/implementing compliance policies and procedures
- Demonstrate a proven track record in a role within an asset management firm, with detailed knowledge of FCA rules and regulations
- Customer Obsession - Is about putting the customers’ needs at the heart of everything we do. We achieve this by listening, by making the complex simple and by delivering on our promises
- Focus on Impact - Is about making things happen. It’s about recognising and avoiding the distractions. And it’s about executing really, really well
- Better & Better - Is about having the humility to recognise that everything can be improved. We want a culture where everyone can put forward ideas and where people at all levels seek out, learn from and react positively to feedback
- Personality matters - We want people who are willing to roll up their sleeves, are passionate about what they do, and who retain their humility despite all they achieve. We are honest, open and decent, always