Risk and Compliance Coordinator
We’re Barbon, one of Lincoln’s biggest employers and the UK’s largest tenant referencing and specialist lettings insurance company. We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents - providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products.
We have more than 350 staff members based in our purpose built, stylish head office in the heart of historic Lincoln. We are looking for a Risk and Compliance Coordinator to join our Risk & Compliance Team.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
To support the Risk and Compliance team in maintaining accurate record keeping, coordinating the collation of data for reporting purposes and providing administrative assistance.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Maintaining various departmental logs and registers
- Referring cases identified through sanctions checking for further investigation
- Assisting in the collation of reports from various departments, assessing for completeness and chasing for outstanding information
- Assisting in the risk and compliance monitoring activities by gathering data for testing, chasing corrective actions identified through monitoring and arranging feedback sessions
- Responding to Data Subject Assess Reports in accordance with ICO Guidelines
- Perform additional tasks as directed by line management
Education / Qualifications
- At least 5 GCSEs (A-C grade) including English and Maths
- Desirable - A Levels
- An awareness of working in a regulated environment and Data Protection requirements
- Experience of following detailed processes and completing checklists
- Experience of using excel and word
Skills / Aptitudes
- Communicate with an open and collaborative style
- PC literate- including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to maintain accurate records and documentation
- Positive attitude to change and a willingness to learn new skills
- Results focused
- Accountability for self and role
What’s in it for you? As well as competitive salaries and bonus packages, we also enjoy:
- An on-site, subsidised bistro - offering a varied menu of locally sourced food and drinks
- A games room, including a pool table, TV and games consoles
- 25 days’ holiday
- Free parking
- Free tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Childcare vouchers
- Healthcare scheme
- A regularly visiting florist, beautician and holistic therapist
- An incredible staff party every year
OTHER: All applicants must live in the UK and be eligible to work in the UK.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.