Workshop Controller - Liverpool
Permanent, Full Time, Monday to Friday plus Saturday mornings on a rota basisCompetitive basic salary plus bonus
Within this role, you will be responsible for identifying training needs within the workshop, especially with the Vehicle Technicians, ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, efficient person to join us who shares our passion for people by bringing:
- Responsibility for the efficient running of the workshop and maintaining high levels of productivity.
- Ensuring the workshop machinery and tools are maintained, thus maintaining a professional workshop environment at all times.
- Install a 'right first time’ mentality with all your direct reports.
- Providing technical support when required, during training or MOT testing.
- Ensure team compliance with processes to ensure recording and invoicing accuracy
- Ensuring good housekeeping and security in the workshop, leading by example.
- Liaise with Service to ensure customers are kept informed and manage any complaints that may arise.
This is a fantastic opportunity to for an enthusiastic Workshop Controller who has current relevant technical knowledge and can deliver an efficient high quality output.
With a strong personality, you will be committed to customer excellence, being positive, flexible and able to work calmly under pressure. Computer literacy is also essential for this role.
You will receive comprehensive training and support from the retailer and the manufacturer that will allow you to grow your full knowledge of business.