Management Accountant, Contract, Stockport, £30,000 - £35,000
Large, public sector organisation within education looking to recruit a management accountant on an interim basis.
Reporting to the head of finance your role as the management accountant will include duties such as:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Production of budgets and forecasts
- Analysing financial data, KPI variances and trends
- Detailed variance analysis and investigation
- Financial reporting
- Regularly liaison with senior budget holders, providing financial advise and support
To apply for this management accountant role you must have previously worked in a similar role and be available to start work immediately.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Reputable organisation