A successful luxury spa products manufacturer, with national presence, is seeking an experienced Sales Consultant. Based in their manufacturing facility, you will be responsible for meeting and greeting potential customers in the showroom, advice customers about products over the phone and face to face. The successful candidate will receive 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, an amazing Employee Assistance Programme and promotional prospects as the company is rapidly expanding and looking to relocate to larger premises imminently.
Working on a rotating shift pattern from 0900-2000 Monday to Sunday and based in Nottingham, you will successfully promote the high end luxury spa products, follow up sales and meet sales targets.
The role requires high levels of sales promotion, excellent customer service, with knowledge of spa equipment being highly advantageous.
As the Sales Consultant your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting potential customers within a showroom environment.
- Giving advice on the product range, over the phone and face to face.
- Processing orders and keeping customers informed about their orders.
- Completing relevant paperwork.
- Processing cash and card payments.
- Maintaining accurate records on our system.
- Using social media to promote products.
- Dealing with and resolving customer queries / complaints.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Managing customer expectations in terms of delivery/prices.
- Maintaining a professional relationship with every customer.
- The Ability to work to sales targets.
To be a successful Sales Consultant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Good telephone manner.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good IT skills: especially with Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Positive outlook, good communicator and team worker.
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be advantageous but not essential.
- Have the ability to manage your time effectively.
- Persistence and motived approach to sales.
The Sales Consultant will be working on a rotating shift, 9:00am-8:00pm, Monday to Sunday, 40 hours per week.
In return, the Sales Consultant will receive a salary of £18,000 as basic and competitive bonus structure in place. Additional opportunities exist due to company expansion.
*** Sales , Sales Consultants , Sales Advisor , Customer Sales , Door to Door Sales , Call Centre Sales , Salesforce , B2B , B2C , Nottingham ***