Want to work in one of the Top 15 Chartered Accountancy Firms?
- Ambitious and growing network
- Potential to earn commission on new client introductions
- Great supportive team with regular social events
As an Audit/Accounts Senior what will a typical day involve? You'll be involved in working with academy schools, charities and a broad range of commercial trading businesses, both in the office and out at the client's premises. You'll get the support of a team of first-rate partners and managers and will be supervising the work of semi-seniors and trainees.
- Assist with the client's personal needs, providing a host of services including general business advice, personal financial planning and personal tax advice.
- You will be required to identify and understand the client's needs, suggesting possible solutions on technical matters, communicating these and agreeing on the implementation of these solutions.
- Engage with clients in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure efficient execution of the audit
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external regulatory requirements including the company's audit methodology and risk management processes.
So what experience and attributes do you need to be a success in this role?
- ACA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- 4 years experience in an accountancy practice
- Current audit experience is essential
- Experience in the charity sector and academy schools is highly desirable
What is the salary for the Audit/Accounts Senior role?
£34 - £36,000 basic + benefits