My Client a leading Media Business in Central London is looking for a Credit Controller to join their team.
Reporting to the Credit Manager this role as Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- The collection of a small portfolio of live accounts
- Collecting outstanding invoices by telephone and email in various countries
- Dispatching statements on a monthly basis
- Taking credit card payments via online portal
- Creating invoice disputes and assigning to appropriate staff member in sales support
- Taking invoices out of dispute when resolved and pressing for payment or matching credit notes
- Assisting outsourced Sales Ledger function to ensure receipts are applied correctly
- Attending events to perform collections duties as required
- Running the unpaid deposits report weekly and reporting to Manager
- Running the cancellation report and escalating outstanding invoices to third party for collections
You will be an experienced Credit Controller ideally with an additional language to English.
You will be a target driven individual.
This role will pay a maximum of 26.5k plus earning potential of up to 20%.