Business Development Manager - Office Based
Corona Energy, are a leading independent energy supplier to UK businesses. We currently supply 11% of the Industrial and Commercial gas market with around 11,000 customers in our capable hands.
The office based Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing Corona's corporate Gas and Power portfolio through building relationships with third party intermediaries and direct customers. The role is growth, value and target driven.
- Keep New Business Pipeline constantly updated focusing on Gross Margin and P&L Growth
- Submit gas and power supply offers and develop relationships with end users and customers
- Ensure TPI Relationships are maintained and developed through regular contact, conference calls and meetings where possible to achieve optimum profitability from individual accounts
- Manage the successful transfer of all committed contracts through to the first invoice.
- To actively improve all current processes and provide innovative solutions to clients unique requirements including bespoke reporting and management meetings/presentations
Key Skills and experience required:
- Proven skills in customer B2B negotiations
- Good communication skills
- Strong relationship building
- Gas and Power market knowledge
- Excel, Powerpoint and Microsoft Office
If you want to join a innovative and growing business that offers personal development and support and have experience in a Business Development Manager role send your CV today!
We have excellent benefits that include:
- Pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Season ticket loans
- Childcare vouchers
- Free Breakfast daily