School Finance Manager
Reporting directly into the Director of Finance, this is an exciting opportunity for a School Finance Manager to join a rapidly developing education organisation.
The Finance Manager role is for a newly established and developing education organisation in W. Yorkshire. They focus on delivering high academic standards with young people; alongside a focus on staff and student holistic development.
As School Finance Manager you will use your accountancy skills to lead all financial management and financial queries for the organisation including:
- Overseeing controls, budgets and reporting
- Manage, develop and maintain the financial reporting systems
- Support management accountants
The successful School Finance Manager should possess the following:
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- Ideally some experience within the education sector particularly academy schools
- Strong management accountant
- Able to add value to a team
- c£40,000 - 45,000 depending upon relevant experience
- Based in Wakefield some travel across West Yorkshire required
- Potential to go permanent