My client based in Sheffield City Centre is looking for a bright and enthusiastic person to join their office. Salary is between £20K and £30K dependant on experience and benefits include being an integral part of a well founded organisation with so much room for scope and progression.
Our Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team is undergoing a positive and exciting change. A new leadership team is now in place and we are working towards creating a world-class BMC function. To help us drive this change, we are looking for a Marketing Executive who will help support in the management and delivery of high growth campaigns and help build relationships.
You will be joining a dynamic team that is determined to deliver a world-class service to our clients, internally and externally.
As a Marketing Executive, your role will include:
- Building and managing strong relationships with the business, campaign managers and wider support teams
- To provide full marketing support for key campaigns and relationship development programmes across the whole marketing mix
- Contributing creative ideas to develop campaigns and create the most effective internal and external client engagement
- To manage the production and delivery of agreed deliverables within timelines and budget
- To measure the campaign activities and support the Campaign Manager with updating project plans and reporting on activities
- To work closely with external agencies, in house studios, the wider BMC team and regional teams
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Confident communicator
- Commercially minded and results-driven
- Creative thinker
- Strong team player/collaborator
- Building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders and key stakeholder groups
- Integrated marketing campaign support and marcomms activities
- High attention to detail and proof reading capabilities
- Event support – planning, delivery and control, preferably targeting c-suite/senior stakeholders
- Experience of working in large/matrix organisations, balancing multiple stakeholder requirements
- Marketing event delivery and management, ideally from a professional services background, however strong candidates from other sectors will also be considered.
- A solid understanding of marketing principles, coupled with a strong commercial drive and the ability to deliver high-value marketing activities that deliver ROI.
- Marketing or business degree (or equivalent)
To be considered for this role or for more information please send through a fully updated CV to Lauren Taylor – – or please contact us on .