My client is an award winning company who are committed to providing a personal and caring service to their clients. The company promotes a friendly close knit atmosphere where every member of the team is valued.
Due to continued expansion we have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant who will be based in their Exeter office.
This is a 9 month Fixed Term Contract, working 35 hours per week Monday to Friday, with a starting salary of £18,500. After a 12 week period you will also receive an excellent benefits package which will include pension, private medical insurance, income protection and free parking.
This role involves working in the Finance team providing efficient support and specifically duties as follows;
- Processing direct debit mandates and direct debit runs
- Processing and posting credit card and cheque receipts
- Processing payment to all suppliers
- Corresponding with customers
The Successful Candidate
We are looking for someone who has;
- Previous experience within sales and/or purchase ledger experience is essential.
- Good administration, MS Excel and telephone skills
- Excellent administration skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Knowledge of working within a financial services organisation is desirable
Our client believes in maximising the potential of all of their staff members and offers an amazing working environment so if you have all of the skills required then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.