Block Property Manager
Our Client are a prestigious Property Management firm with a number of high-end, luxury properties situated around London. They have been established for over 120 years and have gravitas and market expertise which are second to none. They have an impressive property portfolio and a close-knitted and friendly working culture. They are currently in the process of recruiting an experience Block Property Manager who can join the team and hit the ground running.
- Managing a portfolio on high-end, luxury leasehold block properties.
- Conducting regular site visit inspections.
- Arranging and co-ordinating repairs and maintenance.
- Preparing annual Service Charge budgets and quarterly financial reports.
- Approving annual Service Charge and Company Accounts.
- Holding resident and Director meetings.
- Conducting Section 20 consultation and overseeing the tendering process.
- Responsible for the arrears collection prior to legal instruction.
- Ensuring Health & Safety regulations and assessments are adhered to.
- Managing onsite porters and relevant employment related issues.
- Managing client relationships and proactively identifying and resolving client needs.
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislation and ensuring adherence.
- Managing any insurance claims.
The Person: will have c2 years Block Property Management experience including service charge accounts / budgets and serving section 20 notices and any relevant qualification such as IRPM are also essential. Candidates who are studying towards their IRPM will also be considered. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys managing client relationships, has a customer centric working ethos and is eager to grow, to join a well-established property management company with comprehensive market knowledge.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.