Telemarketer - B2B Technology, OTE £25-30K+
Multi-award winning UK technology company seeking ambitious, experienced Lead Generation team members. Excellent commissions, training programme and career progression.
A superb internal sales role working for a market leader with a focus on incentives, staff development and training.
Based from their head office in Bradford, the role will involve making outbound calls to businesses across the country with an aim to booking an appointment for the field sales staff to attend.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• To use selling techniques and product knowledge to secure quality appointments
• To achieve/over-achieve on daily/weekly/monthly targets
• Pro-actively seek new appointment opportunities
• Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the assigned geographical area and the appointment opportunities & callback management within it.
• Develop and manage a customer pipeline using an internal CRM.
• Build and maintain outstanding relationships with both internal and external customers if needed within your role.
• Provide regular feedback to management regarding customer issues/competitor activities.
• Generate sufficient number of appointments to maintain your KPIs and ultimately meet and exceed all targets.
• Deliver outstanding levels of customer service in line with the company vision.
• Gather and record all customer information accurately.
•Build prospect lists via networking, cold calling, LinkedIN and lead generation.
Required Skills/ Experience
- Telecoms industry experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Confident sales pitcher and closer over the phone
- Proven track record in sales
- Good relationship builder
- Must be resilient, with good work ethic and attitude
- Be an excellent team player and have the ability to work on your own
- This opportunity will suit the type of individual excited at the prospect of a new challenge. Success will be rewarded both financially and with genuine career opportunities.
- Be competitive and results orientated to meet given Qualified Appointments Target
- Possess basic IT skills and have experience using CRM system
- Basic salary circa £18,000
- Realistic OTE £25 - 30,000
- Uncapped commission structure
- 28 days annual leave
- Discounted mobile phone
- Regular incentives, bonuses & prizes
- Exciting, fun working environment
- Opportunities for career progression to BDM/ Team leader
While many companies have struggled in the last two years this company has grown in terms of people, turnover and profit and continues to go from strength to strength.
You will be given the support, training and leadership to ensure great success and job satisfaction.
To apply for this role you will be an ambitious individual and a self-starter who is eager to earn uncapped commissions and be rewarded fully for your efforts.
Interviews are ongoing so apply today to be considered!!