Financial Services Administrator
An excellent opportunity has arisen with our client; a leading Financial Planning and Investment Management company. They are looking to recruit an Administrator to join their busy team in Taunton. You will be responsible for dealing with administration procedures and processes and ensuring that they are followed without loss to the company or client. You will also provide Financial Advisor support ensuring that a first class service is always delivered.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting up of new client accounts, ensuring all data is correct and maintaining the database on an ongoing basis.
- Liaising with operation departments to ensure all client work is completed accurately and on time
- Administration of client accounts, and ensuring records are kept accordingly, in line with FCA and office procedures
- Liaising with financial advisors, clients and product providers when required
- General administration and secretarial duties as required
- Take part in training programme and sitting exams along with additional development activities as required
The successful Administrator will have previous experience dealing with clients preferably within Financial Services and have a confident manner, excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail. You will have the ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines and work effectively in a team. You should be able to manage your own workload and have good IT skills with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. In return our client offers a competitive salary and the training and tools to develop and progress within the company. They also support you in sitting exams and reward you financially upon passing them.