Our client, a luxury boutique hotel with rooms, is currently recruiting an experienced Restaurant Supervisor. The hotel is located in the heart of Ipswich and is accessible by public transport.
The successful applicant will need to be very customer focused with a strong and friendly personality, a good background in dealing with high volume high quality operations and leading large teams.
• You will be required to lead staff to a high standard
• Communicate regularly with the Management Team and Head Chef
• The Restaurant Supervisor will be responsible for high levels of hygiene control and health and safety throughout the department
• The Restaurant Supervisor will be reporting directly into the Manager
• The successful applicant will have at least 2 / 3 years’ experience within a similar operation
• Excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate looking for a progressive and challenging role
• 40-50 hours per week
• Meals and Uniform provided
• Good basic Rate and Tips.
This position has the potential for progression within in the company, so is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate
If you are looking to progress and develop and feel you are the right person for this role please send your CV’s in to erika @rayment-recruitment.co.uk