Experienced Practice Accountants - Firm of accountants.
This role, with a professional firm of accountants is for someone at Senior Accountant level. You may currently be a Semi-Senior looking to step up, or a Senior Accountant looking to develop your skills or expand your experience. You’ll join a team that provides a range of services to a diverse client portfolio. You should have previous experience, enjoy client interaction and want to provide great service to clients.
- Reporting to the Senior Management team providing a broad spectrum of services to the firm’s client portfolio
- Financial and management accounts production
- Ad hoc reporting for clients
- Personal and corporate taxation
- Planning and conducting audits
- Supporting the team in the delivery of its work
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff members and trainees
- Building your skills to progress towards Client Management roles
You'll be either QBE, studying towards or qualified in AAT, ACA or ACCA with experience gained from within Professional Practice. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business and I cannot consider experience gained from a commercial or industrial background. You will receive a competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive training package (where required). Salary dependent upon experience and level of qualification.
I am also interested in speaking with you if you have a recent background (3 years or more) within a firm of accountants and are studying or qualified (AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA). We look forward to working with you and being a part of your success.