Junior Base Software Engineer
A Junior Base Software Engineer with experience in developing robust, real-time software and ideally some experience of defining software architecture using UML/SysML (even at an academic level) is required for a permanent employment opportunity with a leading international automotive company based in Cirencester.
The role is offering a salary up to £30,000 per annum based on years of relevant industry experience.
Our client is a leading automotive technology company that specialises in the design and manufacture of complex, mechatronic, advanced vehicle safety systems.
In joining the Radar team as a Junior Software Engineer, your tasks & responsibilities will include:-
- Create new and up and coming software.
- You will capture and analyse the relevant software requirements.
- You will undertake some software design including software architecture.
- You will also need to ensure that the developed software fulfils the software requirements within your remit.
- Interact with internal stakeholders at various sites.
Skills / Experience Required
- Successfully completed relevant degree relevant degree in Electronics, ideally in Embedded Engineering.
- As Junior Software Engineer you will hold knowledge of, or initial experience in developing robust, real-time software.
- Hold some experience of defining software architecture using UML/SysML.
- Possess real-time, embedded C development skills.
- Fluent English language skills are a must and occasional travel to European sites will be required for this role.
If you are a recent graduate with studies and university projects related to this field, then you are also invited to apply for this opportunity. Please note that your CV must include a summary of relevant university projects to support your application and the rate offered will be lower than that displayed.
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW or for further information you can contact Stuart Higgins on +44 (0) or email
Keywords: Radar Software Architecture Requirement UML SysML Development embedded real time embedded c language