Lloyd Recruitment Services have a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join a well-established and highly reputable company based in East Grinstead.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for all duties relating to site surveying, the preparation of drawings and the co-ordination of project related activities. Depending on experience, there will be opportunity to own and manage some smaller projects.
Salary on offer is £25-30K per annum depending on experience
- Support Project Managers with the design and build projects from inception to handover including project finances and detailed project programmes.
- Assist with the detailed site surveys and preparation of reports as and when required.
- Prepare and issue regular progress reports to clients and line managers.
- Assist CAD personnel as and when required.
- Attend client and contractor meetings.
- Prepare and co-ordinate programmes for site works as necessary.
- Assist with logistics/materials ordering as necessary.
- Assist with the management of installation supervisors.
- Support the Project Managers in the preparation of site scope of works and specifications.
- Assist with the preparation of tenders for contractor services
- Co-ordinate works with other contractors on site to ensure our clients best interests are always served
- Familiarisation and compliance with ISO9001 procedures and documentation and observance of health and safety requirements; in particular working safely on site and working at height.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Experience working with iBwave
- Desirable: Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree or equivalent.
- Experience of projects from a telecoms/construction background
- Valid driving licence.
- Must be prepared to work outside of standard hours.
- Must be prepared to work away from home occasionally.
- Good presentation skills and communication skills, especially with the client.
- Ability to adhere to time scales.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications - including project.
- Work well under pressure.
NB: Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.