Lettings Pre-Tenancy Coordinator / Property Manager
Lettings Pre-Tenancy Coordinator / Property Manager - North London - £25k - £30k: OUR CLIENT are a prime, high-end residential estate agent based in North London. They are seeking to take on a Pre-Tenancy Coordinator / Lettings Property Manager to add to their team. This Pre-Tenancy Coordinator will help to oversee the growing North London residential portfolio.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Facilitating pre-tenancy deals including (drawing up terms of offer, tenancy agreements, deposit letters etc.).
- Coordinating pre-tenancy works (booking inventories, gas certificates, painting etc.).
- Drawing up AST contracts using extensive contractual and pre-tenancy knowledge.
- Registering the deposits as required with the DPS.
- Managing day to day reactive maintenance works (boiler break downs, leaks, appliance break downs etc.).
- Project managing refurbishment and redecoration works.
- Dealing with the checkout process and the release of deposits.
- Booking gas safety certificates as required.
- Performing general administration duties (filing, post, manage keys etc.).
- Carrying out property inspections as required.
- Updating the property management system.
The Person: The person will ideally have 2 or more years of experience in pre-tenancy work including drawing up terms of offers, drawing up AST contracts and managing check-ins. This person will have good experience of liaising with tenants, managing maintenance work on residential properties. Ideally, the successful Lettings Property Manager will have worked for a high-end residential agent or property management company. The successful candidate will be able to prioritise workloads effectively, work within a team while being dynamic, enthusiastic and keen to work in a 'hands-on' role. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-end and growing residential company based in North London.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.