Account Manager - Cloud/UC/Networks
Our client is a Voice, Network and Data specialist.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Account Manager will be responsible for some of the company’s key accounts.
- Identify opportunities and drive sales within existing accounts.
- Maintain strong customer relationships.
- Aim to extend relationships within existing accounts.
- Upsell and cross-sell the company’s product portfolio with support from the pre-sales team.
- Conduct marketing campaigns to identify new clients and create new business.
- Attend company events, industry tradeshows and conferences.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and competitor activity.
- Learn and develop product knowledge.
- Meet/exceed targets set out.
Skills & Experience:
- 2 or more years’ experience in Account Management within the IT & Telecoms industry.
- A demonstrable track record of sales and target achievements.
- Experience of managing demanding and large accounts.
- Ability to manage and negotiate contracts.
- Solid technical knowledge of the following solutions/technologies:
- Data centre and data networks
- IT Infrastructure
- CRM software
- Comfortable with new business prospecting.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Positive, target-driven attitude
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative.