Assistant Management Accountant
An award winning business based in Manchester city centre are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their fast paced, dynamic team. The business have a strong global client base and offer excellent personal development and progression opportunities.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly gross profit numbers for Managed Services business unit
- Thorough variance analysis and commentary to be included in Board pack.Responsibility for the maintenance & improvements of the monthly GP reporting mechanism
- Reporting of the balance sheet control accounts applicable to the GP reconciliations and reconciliations including work in progress
- Creating & updating KPIs and Assisting with year-end statutory accounts including liaising with external auditors
- Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested
You will have:
- Experience assisting with the production of the monthly management account packs
- Possess a good understanding of Excel, Word, Outlook and preferably Sage 200
- Confident communicating with colleagues at all levels
- Experienced in dealing with and resolving complex queries
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- Delivering results within tight time scales
- A self-starter who is pro-active, able to manage own workload and can set and achieve goals
- CIMA/ACCA part qualified
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual looking to join a leading business in Manchester.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply.