Want to work with the biggest names in the TV and movie business?
From Hollywood to Bollywood, it’s not everyday you get a chance to work on titles and technology for the biggest names in the TV and movie business. Or work for a company voted one of the Top Ten Innovators of 2016. You do at ZOO Digital.
Who we're looking for:
We are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to support the Marketing Manager and Communications Consultant in implementing ZOO's global marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will have 2+ years experience in a similar B2B role. They must be able to work independently using their own initiative, have good project management experience and have the ability to get things done and see tasks through to completion. They must be self-motivated, able to organise and manage their own workload and have experience of working in a busy marketing department. They should have the desire to build a marketing career within an innovative technology company, and have a passion for entertainment, innovation and technology.
- Manage and publish content across all ZOO social media channels
- Report on KPIs to monitor effectiveness of marketing
- Support Marketing Manager in organising tradeshows and events
- CRM maintenance
- Manage website - page updates, publishing blog posts, ongoing maintenance
- Prepare email campaigns using Hubspot marketing tools
- Research and draft marketing copy, blog posts, website content
- Liaise with design agency and printers to create marketing collateral
- General marketing admin, research and other ad-hoc tasks
- Work with and support the CEO, Commercial Director and UK and US sales team
Required skills and experience:
- Experience of implementing effective marketing campaigns
- Ability to review and refine future campaigns based on reported results
- Experience of email marketing management
- Experience using a CRM system
- Confident managing corporate social media channels
- Experience of working with designers, printers and other external agencies
- Copywriting experience with excellent spelling/grammar
- Experience using a website CMS- ideally Hubspot
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC would be advantageous
- International marketing experience and ability to work effectively with geographically dispersed teams is desirable
Sound like you? Then we'd love to hear from you.