Internal Sales Account Manager-Maternity Cover
I am proud to be working with my client who are a leading provider of post-qualification training for the legal profession. My client provides information, education and networking enabling clients to improve their businesses, this is an ambitious and growing business with an increasingly international footprint.
The post will be based in Sutton Coldfield.
The main purpose of the role is to sell memberships, training packages and in-house training by making business-to-business sales calls to law firms, corporates and local government. My client are a membership organisation and the account manager will be expected to develop rapport with clients, deliver excellent service and seek new ways to win business from new and existing clients.
Duties will include:
• Making outbound calls, pitching my clients products and services;
• Sending out sales proposals
• Handling enquiries from clients and prospective clients
• Undertaking training needs analysis and matching the client’s needs with the organisations product offerings
• Working as part of the sales team to achieve weekly and monthly targets
• Providing existing and new members with high levels of customer service
• Using the sales systems to make necessary administration and customer notes.
• Report sales activity to the Head of Sales as required
• Report client feedback to the Head of Sales and Content Manager as required
•Monitor competition and trade press Other duties as and when required.
Expectations of the role and business increases:
• Increase in number of members (firm and individual);
• Increased revenue from training events;
• Increased revenue from in-house training;
• Increased market share.
- Will be professional and able to build long term relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Will be able to work effectively with others and facilitate collaboration within and across teams.
- Will have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Will be commercial.
The Experience and skills required for this role:
• High level of personal motivation
• Good telephone manner
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Commercial nous
• At least 1 year’s B2B telesales experience - required
•Experience of selling training products and events - desirable
• Experience of writing training proposals - desirable
If you feel this role is suited to your skills and experience and you are able to start a role immediately please apply with your CV for an initial confidential conversation.