Danish Speaking Account Manager - Digital Agency
This is a seriously big step up for someone who is currently working as a Danish speaking Account Manager in a digital agency with a minimum or 1-2 years experience in an Account Management role
If that is you - apply and we will get back to you for a conversation.
You will work across a wide variety of verticals developing bespoke client strategies to target site abandonment, lead generation and customer engagements.
You will actively manage accounts with a view to delivering a first class service and driving revenue for your clients.
- Lead onsite and email remarketing campaign strategies
- Manage process of client opportunities, utilise internal systems to keep a working document of client development and expansion
- Collate best practice examples of reporting, client reviews and case studies.
- Share internal case studies and findings at external events through medium of presenting, holding webinars
- Close interaction with Account Director & Sales team during forecasting
- Work with Data Scientist to review client data and relay back into the business
- 1 - 2 years in an Account Management role
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Clear communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Innovative approach with ability to thrive in a fast paced working environment, prioritisation is key
- Proficient user of MS Suite - Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Strong commercial awareness and close attention to client financials, budget planning and forecasting
- Confidence in presenting to clients and at external events
- Detail oriented, good with numbers and analysing data sets
- Good commercial acumen
Swedish Speaking Account Manager - Digital Agency