Property/ Service Charge Accountant
About Our Client
Our client are a Liverpool based Commercial Property company who are now looking for an experienced Accountant in this field to join the management team and add value.
Reporting into the FD, you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day finances of three large property portfolios.
• Production of management accounts
• Service charge calculations
• Compilation of quarterly VAT returns
• Bank reconciliations
• Preparation of inter company invoices
• Maintenance of the fixed asset register
• General accounting/bookkeeper work (journals, adjustments, accruals etc)
• Reporting in to the FD with management information packs
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must be an experienced Property Accountant, where being hands on is something that is second nature to you. Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA AND QBE will be considered for this role.
What's on Offer
Depending on experience the package is £35,000 - £40,000 plus parking and benefits.
Apply for this job
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Oliver at Nixon Caunce Associates Liverpool by clicking the 'apply' button.