Client Manager £35K-£40K - Northampton ACA / ACCA qualified accountant
Opportunity for an experienced Accounts Senior to join a growing firm and manage a portfolio of Owner Managed Businesses which will combine accounts, tax and general business advice.
· ACA / ACCA Qualified accountant with a strong Public Practice background and experienced in dealing with the varied requirements for small businesses.
· As a Client Manager you will manage your own portfolio so you need to have a general practice background with experience in accountancy and tax compliance and enjoy working in a small firm environment dealing with the variety that comes with managing owner managed businesses.
· You will take responsibility for managing your clients and will become their main point of contact, but there will be support from the Partners
· This will offer the opportunity to develop your interpersonal skills dealing with clients directly and your commercial skills getting involved with the development of the firm.
· If you have outgrown your current position now you have qualified this will offer you the next step up the career ladder.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious qualified ACA or ACCA to secure a role offering autonomy, responsibility and career progression. There is genuine progression to Partnership if that is what you are looking for, as part of the firm's succession planning.