This highly successful firm of Chartered Accountants are looking for a recently qualified accountant to work in their audit and accounting department. Within the role, you will be working on a diverse portfolio of clients, of differing sizes and in a range of different industries. You will be working closely with Audit Managers and Partners to ensure that top quality service is provided.
- Audit planning and completing audits for clients.
- Running assignments and ensuring they are completed in a cost and time efficient manner.
- Supervising and coaching more junior team members on site.
- Controlling audit and accounts preparation undertaken by junior members of staff.
- Liaising with the client and client partner on work assignments.
- Drafting corporation and income tax computations.
- ACA / ACCA qualified (or part qualified with a minimum of 1 years prior audit experience).
- Statutory audit experience gained in public practice.
- Knowledge of FRS102.
- Accounts compilation skills.
- Experience in drafting corporation tax computations.
- Car driver.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good attention to detail.
In return the firm offers a very competitive salary package together with first class technical support and training and a great opportunity to progress your career.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. If you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.