Sales Ledger Assistant
Sales Ledger Assistant needed for a prestigious retailer based in West London. This role will report into the Credit Control Manager and focus on the allocation and reconciliation of payments. The role is extremely progressive and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to study towards an accountancy qualification.
Ensuring the timely and accurate allocation of incoming customer payments.
Specific emphasis on reconciliation of Online payments.
Balance sheet reconciliations.
Supporting AR team with the timely processing of monthly collections of Standing orders, Direct Debits., allocation of credit card and Bank transfers, and investigation of unidentified payments, charge backs and bounced cheques.
Timely issuing of Customer statements in-line with agreed timetable, and the provision of other documents as requested.
Ensuring the daily and monthly end Hybris/Worldpay transaction reconciliations are performed, and all differences are investigated in liaison with IT.
- Assist other areas of the Finance Dept and other ad hoc duties
- 2 years experience in Sales ledger position.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High standard of accuracy.
- A pragmatic team player.
- Good communications skills, including ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Excellent investigatory skills with strong problem solving ability
- The ideal candidate should be well disciplined and organised with a 'can do' attitude.
- Knowledge of Accounting packages, such as CODA, SUN, JDE or similar
- Intermediate level - Excel, Word.
If you feel you have the relevant sales ledger experience listed above and are looking to take the next step in your finance career, please apply today or send your CV through to
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.