Financial Services Assessor
Responsible to: Delivery Director
Main purpose of the role:
- To visit and assess learners in their place of work.
- To provide support for learners and their line managers, as required, in the completion of their Apprenticeship framework and qualifications.
- To complete appropriate documentation.
- To abide by all quality procedures and policies.
Key responsibilities of the job holder:
- To advise and support learners in the selection of the units to be assessed and to complete all relevant paperwork.
- To assess learners undertaking an apprenticeship and to provide feedback as to whether they are competent within the requirements
- To monitor learners monthly, and a formal review to take place every 12 weeks as a minimum, in line with review policy.
- To assess the competence of learners in the workplace and to liaise with the appropriate supervisor/manager/employer.
- To liaise with the Internal Quality Assessor (IQA) to claim unit and full achievement within required timescales.
- To meet and liaise with the IQA and Delivery Director.
- To attend the required standardisation/quality assurance meetings per year, which form part of your Continual Professional Development, and as such will not attract payment, but travel costs will be covered.
- To achieve the success/completion rates of learners as set out in the contract.