Up to £70,000
We are working with an expanding business in Derby who are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join them.
This is a fairly new business in the manufacturing industry, and would suit someone who has experience of implementing finance procedures.
Your Financial Controller duties will include:
- Establish effective and transparent financial planning and reporting processes to help the business achieve its short and long term goals.
- Prepare timely management and financial reports.
- Ensure that annual, quarterly and monthly budgeting, planning and review processes are completed correctly.
- Manage the day to day accounting management and controls, such as purchase orders, debtor management, cash flow.
- Ensure that the right level of MI is completed.
- Analyse financial statements and MI to highlight issues and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Establish a process for ensuring proper internal controls, compliance and data integrity.
- Ensure completion of statutory returns e.g. Companies House, HMRC, etc.
- Coordinate financial audits.
- Ensure that day-to- day IT requirements are identified and fulfilled.
- Provide effective performance management of direct reports via meaningful goal setting, feedback and coaching.
- Have previous experience as a Financial Controller, (Manufacturing experience desirable)
- Be Qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be passionate about your work and want to achieve the best results for the business
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to make this role their own. Implementing a structured finance function for the business, as well as bringing in new talent to report into you.
For more information on this Financial Controller position based in Derby, apply with an updated CV ASAP.