Registered Branch Manager
We are actively recruiting for a Registered Branch Manager to head up our Croydon Homecare branch.
To take full responsibility for the management of any assigned Homecare customer contract and any associated sub contracts.
To act as registered person for the office as defined under the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (regulations 2014)
To ensure that the office adheres to the Fundamental Standards and Regulations 2014 and any contractual arrangement the office has or will enter into with a local authority.
To proactively manage the operational contract and resources effectively and efficiently ensuring full contractual compliance and specific delivery of:
- Contract adherence and compliance
- Financial forecast and return
- Performance and financial management of all resource
- Issue and risk management
- Local business development to maximise current contracts and explore new business opportunities
To take full responsibility in the building of strong relationships and reputation with each customer to enable Medacs Healthcare to be the recommended supplier.
Key Result Areas
- To contact/meet with each customer on a regular basis in order to review service levels, identify any issues and make recommendations on how performance levels can be further enhanced. Ensure all actions are documented and completed within the agreed timeframe. Provide regular updates to customer on progress/achievement of actions.
- To ensure that all service requests are handled in a timely, accurate and professional manner; meeting agreed timescales in order to maximise quality of service and ensure service level agreements are met.
- To ensure that risk assessments and quality checks are conducted and that identified risks and controls measures or actions are detailed and followed up.
- To ensure all concerns/complaints are all managed, documented and analysed appropriately and that learning is incorporated into practice
- To actively participate in the monthly operations meetings and to ensure the production and reporting of statistical information managed to achieve contract, regulatory and internal compliance
- To ensure all accidents and incidents are accurately recorded and followed up. Ensure learning is incorporated into practice
- To be accountable for the training, competency, monitoring and the placing of suitably qualified care workers to ensure service continuity.
- To be primarily responsible for the management, forecast and delivery of the Cost Centre and forecasted budget, implementing efficiencies.
- To ensure understanding of budget, operate branch within budget constraints and escalate where performance deviates from budget at an early stage.
- To control branch expenditure in line with budget and ensure costs incurred represent good value. Review transactional listing monthly
- To be primarily responsible for monitoring and dealing with customer complaints with the aim of resolving all complaints and incidents to the required satisfactory level and within timescales as stated within the complaints procedure.
- To strategically review working practices and performance, making recommendations and implementing improvements, promoting best practice at all times.
- To proactively plan and lead the recruitment of, supervision, management, appraisal, audit and development of staff to meet current and future requirements of the business. Ensuring all staff are appraised and have a development plan in place
- To be directly responsible for delivery and administration of operational processes impacting on the area or systems used.
- To be responsible for ensuring that all performance monitoring takes place and subsequent delivery of any training /coaching required, and so ensure that staff development requirements are identified and met.
- To ensure health and safety policies and practice meet statutory requirements.
- To ensure that the rights and best interests of service users/clients are safeguarded by keeping accurate and up-to-date records as per Regulation 17 - Fundamental Standards and Regulations 2014
- To provide evening, weekend and bank holiday escalation facility for the operations on an agreed basis or as required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build and develop key relationships
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Strong business performance management skills
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to lead and manage a diverse workforce
NVQ/QCF Level 5 or higher (desirable) or willingness
Excellent business skills
Strong organisational skills
Good working knowledge the Care Act 2014 and the CQC Fundamental Standards
If you feel you have the above skills set then please send us your CV as soon as possible for an immediate start.
Medacs Healthcare is committed to providing services which embraces diversity and promoted equality of opportunity.